The USO of Missouri, Inc. is looking for Mobile USO Volunteers and Drivers.
We have opportunities all over the state of Missouri and the area surrounding Scott AFB. Mobile volunteers are flexible. You do not have to commit to a regular shift, just answer an email if you are interested in working. Emails go out at least once a month, sometimes 3 times a month. Some people only work 1-2 events a year.
Volunteers must be:
- flexible with time, some shifts are 4 hours and up to 48 hrs. (overnight trips)
- able to lift at least 10 lbs.
- stand for 30 minute periods or longer
- smile and present a pleasant demeanor
Drivers must be:
- able to/willing to learn to drive a 34 ft. gooseneck trailer with pickup
- able to/willing to learn to drive a 24 ft. pull behind trailer with pickup
- follow safety measures
- able to flexible with days and times, some shifts are 4 hours and up to 48 hrs. (overnight trips)
- preferable to have a Class E license; however, regular will be accepted
Training for volunteering and driving will include more in depth instructions and on the job training.
If you or anyone you know is interested in volunteering or driving, or if you have questions please contac:
Lisa Nelson, Director, Mobile Operations