The USO of Missouri will be providing Thanksgiving baskets to military families again this year. If you would like to provide Thanksgiving dinner for a military family please include all of the following non-perishable items.
(1) box pie crust mix (please no frozen or pre-made crusts)
(1) can Libby pumpkin pie mix
(1) 14 oz. can cranberry sauce
(2) cans of turkey gravy (please no glass jars or packets)
(1) 13-16 oz. box instant mashed potatoes
(1) 28 oz. can green beans
(1) 16 oz. can sweet potatoes/yams
(1) 6 oz. box stuffing mix
(1) 12 oz. can evaporated milk
NO PERISHABLES, PLEASE.
Participants are welcome to “subsidize” the baskets with a donation of $10 (cash or check made payable to the USO of Missouri) for the purchase of gift cards for the purchase of a turkey. Dinners may be dropped off at the USO of Missouri, at any Schaefer Auto Body location or any Montgomery Bank location any time now through November 2nd.
If you have a large drop-off or would like the baskets picked up, please contact Christine Trotter, [email protected].