Please fill our the form below, and the Director of Mobile Operations will contact you.
Space Requirements: 60 ft. on pavement or gravel
- Breakfast: Coffee & Danish
- Lunch/Dinner: Hot Dogs, Chips, Soda, and Water
- Additional Cold Weather Add Ons: Chili and Nachos and Hot Chocolate
- Snacks: Chips, Popcorn, Soda, and Water
- Snacks for Family/Troop Movie Nights/Holiday Parties/Whole Military Appreciation Events: Popcorn, Soda, Water, Nachos, and Hot Chocolate
Events with over 500 participants, please contact the Mobile Director for food service options for your groups.
YOUR REQUEST IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL THE DIRECTOR OF MOBILE OPERATIONS SENDS YOU A CONFIRMATION NOTICE.
NOTE: Please give a minimum of 10-day notice prior to your event. The Mobile USO supports all branches of Military including reservists, and National Guard. Our geographic service area is Missouri and the Illinois counties of Jersey, Monroe, St. Clair, and Madison.
The main mission of the Mobile USO is to support the incoming and outgoing troop movement. Deployments and homecomings will take priority over morale, field training, civic or social events. Due to the nature of our mission, flexibility is appreciated. On occasion the USO may have to postpone or change dates for morale, training, or social engagements.