The USO of Missouri is looking for Mobile USO Volunteers and Drivers
If you know anyone interested in volunteering or driving please have them contact Lisa Nelson, Director, Mobile Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- must have flexibility with time, some shifts are 4 hours and up to 48 hrs. (overnight trips)
- must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
- must be able to stand for 30 minute periods or longer
- will need to smile and present a pleasant demeanor
- must be able/willing to learn to drive a 34 ft. gooseneck trailer with pickup
- must be able/willing to learn to drive a 24 ft. pull behind trailer with pickup
- must be able to follow safety measures
- must have flexibility with days and times. Some shifts are 4 hours and up to 48 hrs. (overnight trips)
- preferably have a Class E license; however, regular will be accepted
Training for volunteering and driving will include more in depth instructions and on the job training.
We have opportunities all over the state of Missouri and the area surrounding Scott AFB. Mobile volunteers are flexible. You do not have to commit to a regular shift, just answer an email if you are interested in working. Emails go out at least once a month, sometimes 3 times a month. Some people only work 1-2 events a year.
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com